We’re committed at Arctic Lynx to supporting mothers and Mother Earth. Our business processes and products are full of sustainability features that you can feel good about AND there are a few things that you as the consumer can do to help as well. Together we can enjoy great quality products while caring for ourselves and our planet.
Sustainability and caring for the planet isn’t an easy accomplishment in this industry because textiles are inherently tough on the environment. At Arctic Lynx we try to keep it simple and weave sustainability into each decision we make. From the factories we choose to work with to the packaging we ship your products in, we are making decisions that consider the environment while maintaining an exceptional product for you.
Here are some of the things we do to care for the planet:
- We make high quality and versatile products that can be worn through multiple pregnancies removing the need to buy a lot of maternity wear or to replace it frequently
- Our products are made in US factories
- When possible we use recycled materials to make our baselayers and activewear
- We ship products in recycled mailers
- Arctic Lynx is a member of 1% for the Planet
As a consumer of our products you can help extend our reaches further by:
- Wearing your Arctic Lynx products through multiple pregnancies
- If you’re done with your products, pass them on to a friend or family member to use and enjoy
- Bring your products to a second hand store/ thrift store for resale
- Donate to a woman’s shelter
If you have used your product to its end of life- great job! We’re working on ways that we, as a company, can create a return program to take back products either for resale or to recycle. Also, depending on where you live, there may be a textile recycling program in your area that will take the clothing and recycle it to keep it out of landfills.
Wear good stuff for a long time!